Monday, May 28, 2018

Botox round 2

Seems like since the Botox it's been a little easier to cut off the migraines before they get super ugly. I mean they still keep me from doing much and I'm still a slave to my bucket, but I'm still thoroughly enjoying less eyeball stabbing. One of the things that isn't helping is the limited quantity of the rescue meds. Like, I get it since they are RESCUE meds but seriously! You try having a migraine every day for nearly two years and then get back to me. Every patient is different and that really needs to be considered.

So, the injection process itself was fine. I did bleed a bit this time and was slightly unnerved by the squelch of the last shot, but again- no big deal. I am however dreading paying brioche again. The whole process is stupid. The nice desk lady agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment